Well, we thought Mother Nature would be more cooperative but it doesn’t look good for Saturday. The rain started this morning and will be settling in for the next 24 hours or so. Therefore, we have decided to postpone harvest until SUNDAY. For everyone that has RSVP’d, no need to confirm. We hope to see you Sunday by 8:00 a.m.!Read More
It’s finally here! Our first harvest party of 2016 will be Saturday, August 6 at 8:00 a.m. Come and join us to pick Chardonnay grapes and we’ll share good food and wine with you! RSVP to 214-536-6330 (call or text). RSVP is required and space is limited. If you are interested, here are the details:
- Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Must wear gloves.
- Wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals).
- Bring your hat and sunscreen. White or light-colored long sleeves and pants really can keep you cooler in the sun than exposed skin.
- Stay hydrated! We supply water. Just keep drinking! (water, that is)
- Have fun! If you get out here and find the heat is too much, you’re just not enjoying yourself or you simply need a break, feel free to hang out in the tasting room or in the shade outside. We want you to have a great experience.
- Stay for lunch. We will have a big spread for you to choose from along with Arche wines and non-alcoholic beverages, all FREE for participating harvesters!
- Come home with an elegant Arche wine glass!
- Door prizes!
- RSVP to 214-536-6330 (text or call).
If you’ve never had the opportunity to experience one of our gastronomic specials, you can’t miss this one. We’ll be serving slow roasted, tender pork alongside our secret recipe freshly made coleslaw, with or without a bun. Each meal is guaranteed to fill and satisfy.Read More
Lots going on in and around Saint Jo on the 4th of July! If you like to run or walk, enter Old Jo’s Firecracker 5K in Saint Jo. Registration starts at 6:00 a.m. Be on your mark at 8:00. Once you’ve worked up an appetite and done a little shopping at the great boutiques in Saint Jo, come on out to Arche. Our gates will open at 11:00 a.m. and we’ll be serving up our own decadently delicious pulled pork sandwiches that pair perfectly with either chilled Roussanne or Yellow Rose.
After we close at 5:00, we will grab our lawn chairs and head to Saint Jo to watch their annual, spectacular fireworks display. Get there a couple of hours before the sun sets for live music performed by Larry Borden and Quick Draw. Indulge in ice cream tastings at the homemade ice cream Freeze Off! contest. Finally, clean your palate with free watermelon supplied by the Montague County Child Welfare Board. If you’re still hungry, the concession stand will have plenty of hamburgers and snow cones. Once ol’ man sol has acquiesced to the night, the fireworks begin.Read More