- 20% discount on scheduled Club shipments as well as additional bottle purchases, whether or not they are
included in a scheduled Club order.
- 10% discount on select merchandise.
- Free wine tastings for Club member and 1 guest.
- Free tour for Club member and 1 guest (reservations required).
- An order of wine every April, September and December. If you have requested to have your orders shipped,
September orders are held at Arché until the weather is cool enough to ship.
- Members may suspend automatic Club orders, but not consecutive, up to a maximum of 3 per lifetime. All Club
benefits remain in effect during suspension.
- No sign-up, maintenance, change or cancellation fees; however, if member requests cancellation before the
minimum number of orders have been fulfilled, member’s card on file will be billed for the remaining orders.
Members get to choose one of the following style options:
- Dry Red
- Dry White
- Dry Red & White
- Sweet & Dry
- If individual purchases our most recent Club order during tasting room visit, benefits start day of purchase.
- A minimum of 2 scheduled Club orders after initial Club order purchase.
- If member chooses to pick up an order but it is not picked up within the order month it will be shipped to the member and shipping/handling charges will apply. Member may request additional hold time. We cannot ship to all states.
- Shipped orders incur shipping and handling charges.
- An adult at least 21 years of age is required to sign for shipped orders.
- Keep a current, valid credit or debit card, billing and shipping address on file with Arché. If a card is declined
and not updated within 60 days of a scheduled order (scheduled orders occur every April 1, September 1
and December 1), membership will be canceled and is not renewable. We will contact member by phone, text
and/or email when cards are declined.
- Order suspensions must be requested prior to the order month to be in effect and are not in effect until member
receives a written email confirmation from us. Suspensions may not be made for consecutive shipments. Maximum of 3 suspensions allowed per member’s lifetime.
- Club cancellations must be requested prior to scheduled order month to be in effect. Club cancellations are
not in effect until member receives a written email confirmation from us. If cancellation is requested before the minimum number of orders have been fulfilled, member’s card on file will be billed for the remaining orders.
- Members who elect to cancel and rejoin at a later date, are not eligible for membership renewal after a
- Membership is not transferable.
Applications are available in our tasting room.