Well, we thought Mother Nature would be more cooperative but it doesn’t look good for Saturday. The rain started this morning and will be settling in for the next 24 hours or so. Therefore, we have decided to postpone harvest until SUNDAY. For everyone that has RSVP’d, no need to confirm. We hope to see you Sunday by 8:00 a.m.!