Ready to pick grapes, have a big lunch and your favorite Arché wine? Come and join us Saturday, September 16 for the last Harvest Party of 2017. If you ever wanted to actually be in the vineyard, being a part of what it takes to make a great bottle of wine, this is an event not to be missed.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS…
- Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- We start at 7:30am but late arrivals are still welcome!
- Must wear gloves.
- Wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals).
- Bring your hat and sunscreen. Also, white or light-colored long sleeves and pants really can keep you cooler in the sun than exposed skin.
- Bring pruning shears or clippers, if you have them. We can supply if you don’t.
- Stay hydrated! We supply water. Just keep drinking! (water, that is)
- Have fun! If you get out here and find the heat is too much, you’re just not enjoying yourself or you simply need a break, feel free to hang out in the tasting room or in the shade outside. We want you to have a great experience.
- Stay for lunch and a glass of wine. Red River Station BBQ will start smoking our brisket the night before and we’ll have a mouth-watering spread for you to choose from along with a glass of Arché wine and non-alcoholic beverages, all complimentary for participating harvesters!
- Come home with an elegant Arché wine glass!
- Door prizes!
- RSVP today!