Looking for something fun and different to do? Consider participating in a grape harvest in a beautiful and serene north Texas vineyard in the heart of the Red River Valley. Each year we harvest with help from a lot of folks who come out and pick the grapes with us. We then wine and dine them for lunch and everyone has a great time. Our final harvest of the 2016 season is quickly approaching. On October 1 we will bring in the Cabernet Sauvignon for its long journey into winedom (yes, I made up that word and you may use it). Want to join us?
Here are the details:
- Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- We start at 8:00 a.m.
- Wear gloves.
- Wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals).
- Bring your hat and sunscreen. Temperatures are expected to be in the 70’s – 80’s.
- Stay hydrated! We supply water. Just keep drinking (water, that is).
- Have fun, take frequent breaks if you need to, feel free to hang out in the tasting room or under the tent outside. We want you to have a great experience.
- Stay for lunch. We will have a great big spread for you to choose from along with Arché wines and non-alcoholic beverages, all FREE for participating harvesters!
- Come home with an elegant Arché wine glass!
- Lots of fabulous door prizes!
- RSVP today by calling or texting to (214) 536-6330.